segunda-feira, 14 de agosto de 2006

LET'S MAKE LOVE - OVERDOSE CANSEI DE SER SEXY

Let’s Make Love And Listen Death From Above



Callin me high in the telephone. came by plane all alone
Spend the afternoon making a speech. Speech made you nervous
that you couldn’t eat
You came to show your mad love. you came to tell it’s not
enough
Come and erase me take me with you. kiss me im drunk don’t worry
its true
I want you to show me how mad is your love. come and attack me
its not gonna hurt
Fight me deny me if I fear when you’re close. lets make love and
listen death from above
You knew my ideas when they were in my head they were my secret
evening plans
Wine then bed then more then again Wine then bed then more then
again
Run run run to make your heart shake, kiss kiss kiss will make
this earth quake
Im gonna get what im willin to take. This gotta be worth the
miles you made
Come back I’ll warm you up, make me breakfast I’ll make it up
You’re so talented I’m in love. lets make love and listen death
from above
I’m back with a smack, and I’m ready to attack
Stare at my lips and see they are wet. I know how you doing by
looking at your pants
And this is how we call it a comeback…
Screaming your name on the microphone, going back home all
alone
Listen to the tunes that you sent to me… listen to them good
company
I want to show my mad love, you have to know it’s not enough
Come and complete, stay here with me. This is all true, its
water I drink
I want you to show me how mad is your love. come and attack me
its not gonna hurt
Fight me deny me if I fear when you’re close. lets make love and
listen death from above

1 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Let's make me love?!
Quando tiver CSS no Rio, eu te ligo e nós reunimos a galera.
Tem gente qu enão se esqueçe do último show até hoje. Sabe quem é?

"Come and complete, stay here with me."
Beijos e todo o resto